Simply, I paper clipped lessons together. To further organize I added a sticky note to label what the lesson was.
But I have also made a point to have order in the classroom as well. I found an old beach tote that I converted into my Sunday school supply bag.
I have a few things in my bag that EVERYONE should invest in.
- Baby wipes: kids=mess. Since the class doesn’t have a sink I needed something as a quick clean up tool. Baby wipes are safe on little faces and hands too. Perfect!
- Sanitizing wipes: Im not scared of the germs in the world. But I just like to have a clean surface, just in case. I wipe down the tables after and before class.
- Safe cleaning products: I found a great deal on safe all natural cleaning products at TJ Maxx. My thoughts are I want to have products around that if a child puts it in there mouth or spills it, it will be less harmful to them.
- Kids Aprons: I want to do more messy projects and why not it makes learning fun. I bought so aprons (not shown in pictures sorry) so that I could keep nice outfits clean.
- plastic table cloths: table cloths help to keep tables clean and great for an easy clean up.
There are so many other thing that can help you keep thing clean and neat. What are your suggestions? I appreciate the feedback